There isn’t a trip we take to Pigeon Forge in which we don’t end up visiting The Island in Pigeon Forge. The Island offers something for everyone including:
- The Island Show Fountain – every half an hour there is a free water and light show (2 songs). There are rocking chairs surrounding the fountain for enjoying the shows.
- The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel – a 200 foot ferris wheel
- Restaurants – including Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen, Margaritaville, Mellow Mushroom, Dick’s Last Resort and Timberwood Grill
- Sweets and Snacks – candy, cookies, ice cream, pop corn, pretzels and baked goods
- Drinks – Yee-Haw Brewing and Dude’s Daquiris
- Ole Smoky – moonshine and whiskey tastings, merchandise and live bands
- Bootleggers Winery – tastings and merchandise
- Shops – way too many shops to list!
- Rope Course
- Old Time Photo
- Escape Game
- … and more!
The Island is a must see from early-mid November through after New Years. It’s decorated beautifully for the holidays. For more information, visit their webpage at https://islandinpigeonforge.com/.
|Forgotten Forest (coming soon)||14.5|
|Eagles Ridge North (The Bigfoot Lodge & Yeti’s Retreat)||2.7|
|Brookstone Village (Bigfoot Crossing, Hoedown Hideaway and Southern Comfort)||2.5|